iSight causing Bookpedia to freeze

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
charleyhart

iSight causing Bookpedia to freeze

Post by charleyhart »

I just starting using Bookpedia today and am having some difficulties. When I attempt to add a book using iSight, I get an error message that reads "The application Bookpedia quit unexpectedly" and I have the option to report, reopen or close. I've tried to reopen, but that causes Bookpedia to freeze and I have to force quit the application. I've tried restarting, yet this same error keeps happening.

Has anyone had this problem or know what might be helpful?

One thing that I think may be the problem is that the Mac I am using has 512 MB of ram. I tried looking up the min specs for iSight, but couldn't find much. I know that this Mac meets the min specs for Bookpedia, so I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that those specs include iSight.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: iSight causing Bookpedia to freeze

Post by Conor »

As mentioned in my reply email, please do send us the crash report as well as any messages from your console log so that we might find out more about the crash. Thank you.