No URL in Info View

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

No URL in Info View

Post by jenv »

Preferences->Fields->Info View is used to select what fields are displayed in the Info View right? If URL is selected it doesn't show up in the Info View.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: No URL in Info View

Post by kbarnes70 »

jenv wrote:Preferences->Fields->Info View is used to select what fields are displayed in the Info View right? If URL is selected it doesn't show up in the Info View.
I can only get the url field to show up in Prefs>Fields>Edit Panel, not in Info View. Am I missing something?

Kind Regards,

Keith
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by jenv »

kbarnes70 wrote:
jenv wrote:Preferences->Fields->Info View is used to select what fields are displayed in the Info View right? If URL is selected it doesn't show up in the Info View.
I can only get the url field to show up in Prefs>Fields>Edit Panel, not in Info View. Am I missing something?
Are you clicking on the popup to go to the Info View panel of Preferences->Fields?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The URL is the link for the title in most of the info view templates (mouse over the title to see the URL on the status bar). Thank you for the feedback, will look at adding it as it's own field for those that wish to display it visibly all the time. To add as a regular field you would have to customize your favorite info view and add the URL as a field with the key:

Code: Select all

[key:url]

To add the appropriate formatting copy the entire HTML of one of the other fields and change the "[key:...]" section.
jenv
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by jenv »

Conor wrote:The URL is the link for the title in most of the info view templates (mouse over the title to see the URL on the status bar)
So if you uncheck it in Preferences->Fields->Info View the title isn't a clickable link?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The [key:url] is the one exception that always gets added to the info view, due to it being the link (also a recent change as it used to be the Amazon link and the preferences interface hasn't caught up with that change). We will fix the discrepancy.