No Picture Updates

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Ben
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

No Picture Updates

Post by Ben »

Hi Conor,

I'm working with DVDpedia 4.6.2 and face an issue lately ...

When I replace a cover picture (I'm replacing some DVDs with Blu-rays), it's well working within DVDpedia on my Mac.
But when I export the data with the FTP function of the program, the new covers don't appear online (the old ones stay there).
If I amend something within the text of a movie, this changes can be seen online.
On the overview that shows up before the data are transferred, all changes can be seen (even the new covers).
If I add a new movie, it gets completely exported (with cover and all).

Would be great if you were able to help me.

Best wishes

Ben
Conor
Top Dog

Re: No Picture Updates

Post by Conor »

Hi Ben,

It should normally automatically detect new covers via their modification date. However, to tell the FTP to refresh all covers no matter what the modification date is, press "command-n" right before pressing the "update" button. This would be after viewing the preview of the export and going back to DVDpedia to put it online, pressing this key combination will change the "Update" button into "Upload" that will transfer all the new covers.
Ben
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: No Picture Updates

Post by Ben »

Hi Conor,

thanks a lot for your very quick response. Your trick did it. All covers are correct now.

You're great :D

Best wishes

Ben