Amazon.de doesn't work anymore for Bookpedia

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Claudia
Inductee
Inductee

Amazon.de doesn't work anymore for Bookpedia

Post by Claudia »

Hi there.

I just to add some books to Bookpedia and saw that I can not add books from Amazon.de anymore. Since this is happening for about two days now, I'd like to know if the Burji team is working on some bug fix?

I am using almost all the time Amazon.de for my collection and without being able to get the data from there, the program is near useless for me.

Best wishes from Germany.
Claudia
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Amazon.de doesn't work anymore for Bookpedia

Post by Nora »

Hi Claudia,

Do you have the latest version of Bookpedia? You can check this by going into the Bookpedia menu > Check for Updates. If you have the latest version, yet the Amazon search still doesn't return any results, could you have a look at your console log, see if there are any messages from Bookpedia? You can access the console log via the application 'Console', located inside your Applications/Utilities. The newer messages are towards the end of the log. Also, could you give us a sample title or keyword search that you used so we can try to repeat the problem here? Thanks.