Pocketpedia2 Issues With iOS 4.2

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
xmarltonx
Contributor
Contributor

Pocketpedia2 Issues With iOS 4.2

Post by xmarltonx »

Has anyone else noticed that the 4.2 update jumbles up the alphabetical bar on the side? Also, the movies no long appear in alphabetical order, it seems as if titles are placed all over at random.
xmarltonx
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Pocketpedia2 Issues With iOS 4.2

Post by xmarltonx »

Wow. Let me recant that and state that I am an idiot.

Apparently in DVDpedia I had my library sorted by genre after adding movies and then synced, causing my library in pocketpedia to be sorted alphabetically by genre and causing the above errors.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

xmarltonx wrote:Wow. Let me recant that and state that I am an idiot.

Apparently in DVDpedia I had my library sorted by genre after adding movies and then synced, causing my library in pocketpedia to be sorted alphabetically by genre and causing the above errors.
You're not an idiot. The idiot is the one who makes the mistake but then says nothing. :)

Kind Regards,

Keith
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

kbarnes70 wrote:The idiot is the one who makes the mistake but then says nothing. :)
I like that generalization of my specific example. Not that using the mouse instead of tabbing is a mistake, but still … :)
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

sjk wrote:
kbarnes70 wrote:The idiot is the one who makes the mistake but then says nothing. :)
I like that generalization of my specific example. Not that using the mouse instead of tabbing is a mistake, but still … :)
:) Yes - I like the distinction between the 'complete idiot' and the 'standard issue' idiot too :) I never realised there were so many variations :)

Kind Regards,

Keith