Every unkonw Movie becomes "Dragons"

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
peaceman

Every unkonw Movie becomes "Dragons"

Post by peaceman »

Hey, I just registered DVDpedia and actually find it very promising. However, there is a really annoying bug I constantly stumble over while putting my ~400 DVDs and BDs in:

Everytime I look up a DVD that is unkown on TMDb, it gets all the Metadata of http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/10191 . This seems to be the (wrong) fallback URL if there was no match. I can revert wrong lookups by Cmd-Z, but the wrong Cover Image remains set and I need to delete it manually. Also, this forces me to lookup each Movie individually.

Another annyoing bug is that when I lookup ~10 titles at once (at IMDB in this case) and one or two don't find a match, the results are off-by-one. So the Meta Info goes into the wrong disc.

Can I expect a fix here or am I doing something wrong..?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Every unkonw Movie becomes "Dragons"

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report on the TMDb plug-in. Download the DVDpedia beta 50 and you will no longer get "How to Train Your Dragon" for no results when searching on the IMDb number.

I was unable to duplicate the IMDb number multiple search getting out of shift. If it happens again please select those ten movies and drag them to your desktop, this will create data files for each of the movies. If you could then please email us those files so that we can import them and try out the search ourselves on the same data.
peaceman

Re: Every unkonw Movie becomes "Dragons"

Post by peaceman »

Awesome. Thanks!