Drag and Drop with from network volumes to DVDpedia

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
tommie29
Inductee
Inductee

Drag and Drop with from network volumes to DVDpedia

Post by tommie29 »

Hi,

i noticed that i can drag and drop video files on the dvdpedia icon on the os x menubar. These files are imported to the import list.
This works fine for local drives, but not for network volumes. (movies are placed on a Windows Home Server)
It would be very nice to remove that bug and insert some additional code for this time saving feature.

My DVDPedia version is:
I tried beta 50 as well
OSX
10.6.6 German

bye
Tom
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Drag and Drop with from network volumes to DVDpedia

Post by Conor »

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the description of the issue. We use the Mac OS X system to ask for the possible files that come in from the drag. It should also work with Windows Home Server. Does it fail for both a specific movie file dragged over the dock icon or just for folders (that DVDpedia then searches within)? If both fail can you add links directly by dragging the file over the info view for a movie? If so what is the URL that gets created in the links tab of the edit window? Thank you for the additional information.