Date added became 2011-12-28 on export

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
jschaffe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Date added became 2011-12-28 on export

Post by jschaffe »

I exported my collection to MobileMe using a slightly modified version of FancyIndex in which I appended a column for dateAdded. iTunes and CDpedia show the date added to one of the tracks as 12/28/2010, but in the Web page, the date shows as 1 year later, 12/28/2011. It happened to only 5 albums out of 4,147, the other dates look fine.

Has anyone seen anything like this?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Date added became 2011-12-28 on export

Post by Conor »

FancyIndex does use a meta tag that changes the date format to display year-month-day for sorting reasons. Of course this should not affect the actual date, do send us a .ccard (by dragging entries from your table view to the Finder) of the affected entries and we can try out an export ourselves (exporting our test collection date added is okay).
jschaffe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Date added became 2011-12-28 on export

Post by jschaffe »

Conor wrote:...do send us a .ccard (by dragging entries from your table view to the Finder) of the affected entries and we can try out an export ourselves (exporting our test collection date added is okay).
Done.