Theatrical date display error

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
jefferyn
Contributor
Contributor

Theatrical date display error

Post by jefferyn »

greetings,
i've noticed that something is wrong with my dvdpedia database. for all the dvds with "theatrical release dates" filled in, the display shows "(b)", e.g open-paren letter b close-paren, instead of the actual date. if i edit the dvd and when i get to the pop-up calendar, it shows the correct date. but after closing the pop-up, the display still show "(b)". i also tried relinking one of the entries to imdb, and the same thing. the only way to get rid of the (b) is to delete the entry. i didn't really notice this until i checked the "statistics" button yesterday. probably only 1/4 of the theatrical dates are filled in. so i don't really pay a lot of attention to that field. in the list view, if i display the theatrical as a column, every entry shows either "b" or blank when it has not date. none show the real dates...

"about" shows that i'm running 4.6.4, and update states that i have the current version.

i'd appreciate any suggestions.

thanks-
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Theatrical date display error

Post by sjk »

What's the Theatrical release value under Date formats in Preferences > General? It's %Y (the default) here.
jefferyn
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Theatrical date display error

Post by jefferyn »

ah, i didn't see an email from the site about your reply and just happened back to this page...

that was it. it had only " b" for some reason instead of "%Y"...

thanks so much!