PocketPedia ???

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

PocketPedia ???

Post by PascalB »

Excuse-me is this post already exists but I would like to know what is the status of PocketPedia. I do not see it anymore on the Apple Store and I will change my iPhone soon. I know that I am able to transfer it on my new phone but as it it not really useful for the time being (I need to disconnect the blutooth to be able to synchronize it, the informations coming from Amazon are not visible on the phone...), I was asking myself about a new version ?

Many thanks,

Pascal
Nora
Site Admin

Re: PocketPedia ???

Post by Nora »

Pocketpedia hasn't been in the App Store for a while because of some differences with Amazon. We're working on a solution to this and will re-release Pocketpedia when it's ready.
In the meantime, take a look at this blog post about alternative ways to view your collections online.
PascalB
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by PascalB »

Nora wrote:Pocketpedia hasn't been in the App Store for a while because of some differences with Amazon. We're working on a solution to this and will re-release Pocketpedia when it's ready.
In the meantime, take a look at this blog post about alternative ways to view your collections online.
Thank for your reply, but for the time being, as I said, I have no problem. When it will be the case, I will follow one of the ways on your blog.

I don't understand the problem with Amazon...
Why does it work on computer and why it doesn't work on mobile phone ?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

We don't know either. That was a decision made by Amazon and they wouldn't give us an explanation as to why.
Rockin' Kat
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Rockin' Kat »

Jeff Bezos is laughing at you.
http://www.videohippy.com/video/52076/J ... on-Stewart

I'm so sorry, that was totally useless and unnecessary... Ican't help myself today. I'm posting under the influence of NyQuil due to being incredibly icky feeling.

I really look forward to pocketpedia coming back. My best friend recently got a Smart Phone and gave me her iPod Touch.

At any rate, Amazon sucks for results anyway. Lots of junk. For the games I've come to use only MobyGames and have even registered and submitted new listings and cover art for addition to their database where I find they are missing games or covers I can add.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

That's pretty funny, thanks. :)