DVDPedia - Film Details Not Imported

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
bgdawes
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

DVDPedia - Film Details Not Imported

Post by bgdawes »

Hey Conor/Nora - first off, I absolutely love love love your work/products! I wanted to post a quick note about something I noticed when trying to import my latest DVD library additions; for some reason, the title, director, etc doesn't flow through from iMDB. This is most likely user error, maybe I need to adjust a setting?

Anyway, thought I'd make a quick post. Thanks for everything - you guys rock and your software is awesome!

justinluey
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DVDPedia - Film Details Not Imported

Post by justinluey »

Same thing happens to me. Started with the last update.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

It's yet another change at IMDb which unfortunately happened just after we released 5.1.4. Download DVDpedia once more and you'll find the problem fixed. We'll release an official update in the next few days, just in case they decide to change more things...
justinluey
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justinluey »

Just a heads up. I downloaded it with the link you provided, but the problem is still there.
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Make sure you've got version 5.1.5, official update for the IMDb plug-in fix released a couple of days ago. (Mac App Store release should be out within the hour.)
justinluey
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justinluey »

New version works great. Thanks for the update.