DVDpedia 5.1.5 - Duplicating Entries

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia 5.1.5 - Duplicating Entries

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the information.

There are no errors in the console log, so there is nothing to point to the copy issue. (The long post are from the IMDb plugin that I was debugging for an Argentinian user and was also included in the Beta, but unrelated to the copy paste). What happens if you copy from the table view in DVDpedia and then paste into a text document? Do you also just get the text "Steel Magnolias"?

Could you please send me a screenshot of the DVDpedia window, right before you select "Edit->Copy". I have a feeling you might be editing mode for the title and hence the copy is of the title and not the actual entry. You will find it easier to email a screenshot than to link it here in the forum.

@sjk Thank you for adding the code blocks. Now I know there is a post character limit as well.
racerx1
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by racerx1 »

E-mail sent.
Rigido
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Rigido »

DVDpedia 5.1.5 - Beta 45...working here (List and Grid view, both with menus or keyboard shortcuts)