Pocketpedia3 and DVDPedia Fields missing

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
jed
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Pocketpedia3 and DVDPedia Fields missing

Post by jed »

Hello,
When I sync Manually Added titles from PocketPedia3 to DVDPedia 5.1.7 the cover art is ALWAYS wrong, and the titles have no COLLECTION_ID (which I assume is SUPER critical). Sometimes the Cover Art is from another movie I have but NOT always.

Any Ideas?

BTW, I've been using DVDPedia for years & I love it! Great improvements on PocketPedia, too.

Thanks,
Jed (MacOS 10.6.8, iPhone4 IOS6)
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia3 and DVDPedia Fields missing

Post by Nora »

That is likely the same bug we just fixed for the latest version of Pocketpedia. It's currently in review and will hopefully be approved very soon so you can check it out and let us know if the issue is taken care of.

Collection ID should always appear if it is a field you use. The sequence of the fields in Pocketpedia is identical to the preferences/fields settings in your DVDpedia so if you'd like to have Collection ID somewhere higher at the top, move it to the top of that list in the preferences.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The latest release is now available in the iOS store.
jed
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by jed »

Thanks for update. I updated Pocketpedia, but still when I manually add Movie on iPhone & sync Item on Desktop has NO CollectionID value (I have field visable and see other collectionIDs). I assume there might be conflicts when there are more than one of these items with NO CollectionID value.
Thanks,
Jed
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

The latests beta now adds a collection ID to new entries incoming from Pocketpedia during a sync which the user has not yet set the collection ID on.