Bookpedia - Amazon Prices Not Updated Correctly

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
gottadoit
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Bookpedia - Amazon Prices Not Updated Correctly

Post by gottadoit »

Hi,

I have some old books that I want to sell on Amazon and inside of Bookpedia, the "Update From"->"Amazon US" has a very specific bug.

Take for example,the book Silvereye. The Lowest Used Price is $200.00 USD, the Lowest New Price is $372.34 USD. When I do the update, it shows the Lowest New Price as $31.50 USD. I have some old books still in their original Amazon shipping packaging so I actually do care.

I am unsure if this is a problem with the Amazon API or with Bookpedia itself (I assume it may effect other pedias as well but I do not know).

Best Regards.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Bookpedia - Amazon Prices Not Updated Correctly

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report. I was unable to reproduce it in the Bookpedia beta. I get "$372.34" for the lowest new price on a update from on the ISBN "382385593X" (which is what Bookpedia uses to make the match). Could you please drag Silvereye from Bookpedia out to the desktop to create a .bcard that you can then email to us. This way I can try the update from with your exact data to make sure I am not overlooking a small detail. Thank you.
gottadoit
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Bookpedia - Amazon Prices Not Updated Correctly

Post by gottadoit »

Thank you Conor. I sent two bcards with the problem (I have many others) and downloaded the Bookpedia Beta and I am still having the issue. Hopefully you can recreate it or tell me what to do with my data to fix the problem.

Best Regards,
Gotta