Unable to see covers and more

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Dante
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to see covers and more

Post by Dante »

Hi
Using Mavericks
While in my library folders everything is there I can only see the covers if the cover flow option is enabled
also I am unable to export the various options I selected unless I enable the summary field in the main window
Since Snow Leopard Apple sys are really bad --- however could you please give me some hints?
Here is the template I created --- but as a very very old user of DVDpedia it did work flawlessly up till SL was installed-
<!--BeginRepeat-->[key:title] [key:director] [key:starring] [key:country] [key:IMDb] [key:Original Title] [key:releaseDate] [key:summary]
<!--EndRepeat-->
the empty spaces are tabs

Cheers
Dante
Dante
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Unable to see covers and more

Post by Dante »

So funny to see myself as a "junior member". I informed the local authorities but they confirmed my passport and general data will not rewind at all .... so sad about that
(silly comment)
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

You must have created a new account to be junior member, or maybe all the talking we have done has been over email.

I can export your template without issue in the latest DVDpedia, but then again the oldest machine I have is running Mountain Lion. Could you send me any info printed in the console log after trying the export or not seeing the covers. Do the covers not appear in the edit window? Very strange that they would appear only in the cover flow and not other areas of the program.

You can read the console by using the program of the same name in /Applications/Utilities. Scroll to the bottom for new messages or do a filter for DVDpedia in the top right search field.
Dante
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dante »

Hi Conor
I was just kidding about the account ....
Well yes for some reasons the covers never appear but they are there in the library folder
I will email the data to you

Ciao
Dante