CDpedia crashes when searching Discogs...

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Waldbaer
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

CDpedia crashes when searching Discogs...

Post by Waldbaer »

...for this UPC:

If you add it seperately it just hangs and nothing happens; if you try it via "add multiple", the program crashes completely. It seems Discogs answers something CDpedia cannot handle...

I'm using 10.6 and CDpedia 5.2.2.

Maybe you'll find a way to fix this... searching on the other databases works fine as well as searching Discogs via title (Poltergeist). If you want me to try something out or have further questions, just feel free to ask. :)
Conor
Top Dog

Re: CDpedia crashes when searching Discogs...

Post by Conor »

Hi Waldbaer,

Thank you for the crash report. Since I can't easily repeat it, could you please send me the crash logs. Do let me know if it happens with any other searches.

You will find the crash logs in ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/CDpedia....crash

Thank you,
Conor
Waldbaer
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Waldbaer »

errrmmmm, not so easy as I can't post any attachments here... :?
I'll send you an e-mail. Oh and btw of course it finds it now in Doghouse since I uploaded it so you have to make sure it really searches Discogs. I tried it today and again it crashes, so it's very easy for me to reproduce as often as I like. :twisted:
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for emailing the crash logs. It had to do with Poltergeist not having a cover image. It's now fixed in the beta version.

Thank you for the help in tracking that down,
Conor