Last row hidden

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Last row hidden

Post by DreamStatic »

Hello Conor/Nora,

Happy Holidays! Hope you get to relax and spend some precious time with your family and friends.

No rush on this one, just thought I would mention it as it has bugged me for quite sometime. I have just been too lazy to come and write a simple forum post. :)

Each time I launch DVDpedia the very last row is hidden behind the horizontal scroll bar. If I switch to a different collection and come back or resize the info section it recognizes the scroll bar and is shown. Just fails to notice the scroll bar on launch.

Thanks, as always, for making such wonderful software.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Last row hidden

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the warm wishes. Actually spent yesterday traveling to spend Christmas in Miami with family. We are very much looking forward to some beach time without too much work. But also putting together our holiday bundle and a small gift from Alex for our users. (More on that soon.)

Thank you for the bug report and the image. I haven't been able to repeat it yet. But I only tried lightly. I assume this is happening with the latest 5.3.2 version? I shall blame all these bugs on Yosemite, that is the new year's resolution. :)
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Last row hidden

Post by DreamStatic »

Yes, this is happening on the 5.3.2 version. I am running 10.8.5 OSX. Below is a couple of screenshots to demonstrate the situation. You will notice Under Suspicion is not showing in the first one even though I have scrolled all the way to the bottom.

Scrolled all the way to bottom, but Under Suspicion is not shown.
http://pbrd.co/1sKYe1P

Resized info section, now Under Suspicion is shown.
http://pbrd.co/1sKYgXq