Error with synchronization

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Cylidd
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Error with synchronization

Post by Cylidd »

UPDATE - Nothing work since last post. I'll be installing Yosemite 10.10.3 tonight and to see if it helps. But, here's some news: I've installed DVDpedia and Bookpedia on my MacBook Pro, copy the pedia's folder (in the user/library/application support/DVDpedia and user/library/application support/Bookpedia) from my iMac to my MBP, and try to sync the data using my MBP... and it works! This clear out as the culprit the pedia app on my iPad. =)
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

Cylidd wrote:.......... and try to sync the data using my MBP... and it works! This clear out as the culprit the pedia app on my iPad. =)
So this clearly indicates an iMac problem. I would try an Google the problem but this time add your iMac version number. This can be found on the under-side of the pedestal.

Good Luck :)
Cylidd
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Cylidd »

Installed 10.10.3 yesterday evening : problem's gone. I can now sync like there's no tomorrow. YES! FineWine was right.
FineWine wrote:Also have a read of this article: OS X 10.10.2 Wi-Fi Issues Continue for Some Mac Users

Strangely, for me, that was the one and only Wi-Fi communication issue with Yosemite, affecting the Pocketpedia app and no others... :?:
Anyway: case solved!
Thanks for the help!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Glad to hear that 10.10.3 did the trick. We been testing it and have had a number of issues fixed with these release of OS X. Sadly Nora is still seeing issues with WiFi and connectivity but that is a personal problem that hopefully will go away with 10.10.4. Glad to hear the Bluetooth WiFi is no longer affecting your Pocketpedia.