There is a bug in the movies' alphabetic order

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Dellamorte

There is a bug in the movies' alphabetic order

Post by Dellamorte »

Hi,

I realized that there is a bug that doesn't allow to order alphabetically your movies. I'd like you revise the error for futures uploads, please. :(
Nora
Site Admin

Re: There is a bug in the movies' alphabetic order

Post by Nora »

The sort order is as follows: English articles (a, an, the) are automatically ignored when sorting so "The Hunt" will be sorted under "H". Non-English articles are ignored by default but if you'd like the program to take them into account you can turn on that option in the Preferences > General.

If you want total control over the title sort, use the 'Sort Title' field to tell the program exactly where you'd like a particular movie sorted. By default that field is not turned on but you can do so in the Preferences > General > Fields. Then enter as little as or as much information as you'd like into the field (just a letter or the full title) and the program will use that as guidance for sorting instead.
Dellamorte

Re: There is a bug in the movies' alphabetic order

Post by Dellamorte »

Yes, It was the solution. I didn't know why was happening. jajaja

Now, everthing works fine. It's a fantastic software.

Thank You very much!!! :D