Little bugs like Autocompletion in CDPedia (5.4 beta)

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
gonnemans
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Little bugs like Autocompletion in CDPedia (5.4 beta)

Post by gonnemans »

Autocompletion used to work, but for some reason it wont for some fields anymore, like YEAR, GENRE, COUNTRY.
Furthermore I'm not able to edit some fields in the main screen, but only when double clicking an entry, that used to be different.
And finally: when I used to resize the view of for example the 'details window' or the size of the 'sleeve image' in the lower left corner, CDPedia would remember this and open in these new settings the next time...which is very handy.

Before I forget...love the pedia products...book, dvd, pocket...everything.
Kind regards from Holland.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Little bugs like Autocompletion in CDPedia (5.4 beta)

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the bug report. I believe the bug only affected a few Mac models and was only present in the beta version. I have fixed it in the latest beta version, please try it out and do let me know if you still have any of the problems with the autofill or with the saved view sizes. Thank you so much for the kind words and for running the beta and testing our latest updates.
gonnemans
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by gonnemans »

Fixed indeed! Thanks so much!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for verifying the fix.