5.9.2 Locked up twice

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
kencmcg
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

5.9.2 Locked up twice

Post by kencmcg »

I just ignored the first event so I can't say what I did, but this second one was this: I dropped a new piece of cover art on top of an older one. The book was selected from a search list, and the listing was open. The cover art was visible in the lower left corner of the page, and I dropped the scanned cover file on it. The new cover appeared in the corner, didn't appear in the open page. I closed the page, thinking that it might need to be refreshed for the new cover to appear. Instead, the application froze there and I had to quit it and reopen it. Upon reopening, everything was correct.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: 5.9.2 Locked up twice

Post by Conor »

Thank you. Think I have it fixed in the latest beta. If it happens again do let me know, as it was a bit of a guess game while looking at the code.

Side note: you can also drag and drop to the image well in the edit window, when the edit window is open.