Gamepedia beta release

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
Hobolix
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Gamepedia beta release

Post by Hobolix »

HI,
First of all I must say that I use Gamepedia not only for games but for all apps and I find it much more useful with this use, it seems strange to me that it is not advertised for this purpose (with some minor modifications). With a search routine for all the apps on the hard disk and entering them into the DB would be very useful and the only Mac program to do it (as far as I know only some Windows prog do it). But it's just my opinion.

OVERLAP PROBLEM
I use the "Location" field to indicate the exact position of the program on the MAC, which is very useful for finding it in case of need. However, if the address has no internal spaces (see image), in the details screen the field overlaps with the next one. It would be nice if you could avoid it if possible. Thank you.

Conor
Top Dog

Re: Gamepedia beta release

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the feedback on Gamepedia and it's use for software as well. I use 1Password to add my serial number info, but I likely do only a small percentage of what I have as I have to remember to add it and put in all the details manually.

Consider some ellipsis done in the new beta; relaunch and it will prompt to update automatically.
Hobolix
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Gamepedia beta release

Post by Hobolix »

SUPER !! TY :D