Bug: DVDpedia 6.0.1 Column Sort Indicator Missing

Report your bugs here - if someone else has already mentioned the same bug, just add on to their post with as much info as possible to make the hunting easier.
AarbronBeast
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Bug: DVDpedia 6.0.1 Column Sort Indicator Missing

Post by AarbronBeast »

I noticed that the little arrow indicator on the column headers indicating the sort direction does not appear in this version of DVDpedia. Not sure if it ever did. But they are there in the current version of Gamepedia.

Can this indicator be (re)added to DVDpedia, please?

Thanks.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Bug: DVDpedia 6.0.1 Column Sort Indicator Missing

Post by FineWine »

Well spotted but just to clarify:

In Bookpedia the 'Sort Order Arrow' only appears on the last clicked column.

In DVDpedia the 'Sort Order Arrow' does appear on the last clicked column EXCEPT for the Title column where it now does not appear at all.

Though I can not remember or verify but I think it has always been that the 'Sort Order Arrow' only appears on the last clicked column thereby indicating that that is how the current viewed data base is sorted.

Also noticed that the 'Auto Size Column' is sizing to a set pre-determined value as opposed to the length of the longest entry value. This can be a bit annoying for the Title, Series & Author columns.

Lets wait and see what 'Top Dog' has to say :D
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Bug: DVDpedia 6.0.1 Column Sort Indicator Missing

Post by Nora »

Thanks guys. Do check the beta please (beta 155) and let us know if it's still not appearing.