Two ideas for other 'pedias

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
wbdjr
Inductee
Inductee

Two ideas for other 'pedias

Post by wbdjr »

How about these two additions to the 'pedia family

DiskPedia - a disk file catalogger (removable media, hard disks, serveres, memory cards, whatever). Catalog all the files and the other details from the file system (dates, type/creator, privs, etc)

HomePedia - a home inventory database. You could even use the UPC that's on almost every dang thing you buy to look up your purchases on Amazon or wherever.

By the way...you should call your bundle of all 3 curent 'pedia products "MediaPedia". Or perhaps "DiskPedia" would be better termed "MediaPedia"?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Mediapedia is actually the name we had picked out for our bundle app of Book/DVD/CDpedia. :) And Diskpedia (or whatever it will be called) is also on our list already. It will probably be the next program we'll start work on.
Pasav

Post by Pasav »

Nora wrote:Mediapedia is actually the name we had picked out for our bundle app of Book/DVD/CDpedia. :) And Diskpedia (or whatever it will be called) is also on our list already. It will probably be the next program we'll start work on.
Diskpedia will i think be hard because there are some good utils for that already like CDFinder ... My favorite ... but will happy to test it ... :)
Ulrich
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

And a 3. Pedia...

Post by Ulrich »

I like a RonPedia. OK, I think is a very Special Pedia, but I drink Ron and in the Moment I use a own Database create with Papyrus to catalog my Bottles, but Pedia was the better Way to to.

Ulrich