DVDpedia V4.2, Coverflow, direction of DVDpedia

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
RX2904
Inductee
Inductee

Re: DVDpedia V4.2, Coverflow, direction of DVDpedia

Post by RX2904 »

I also would welcome the possibility to pick from more than one view for full screen mode. Needless to say my friends are VERY impressed when I turn on full screen mode and they are able to browse through my 400+ library. It truly is a looker!

However what gets a bit tedious after some time is when you want to jump to a certain movie. Using the arrow buttons - even the 5 covers at a time jumps - takes too long. How about integrating the possibility to just push a letter A-Z on the keyboard and it jumps to the first title of that letter? That would help.

Adjustable thumbnail view in full screen mode of 20 - 50 covers would also be great!

I'm a DVD addict and movie buff and I use DVDpedia every day. I have my PowerMac G5 hooked up to my 42 inch plasma and I love to run full screen mode using my bluetooth Logitech Di Novo Edge keyboard to browse through my collection. Customizable full screen mode would be awesome on so many levels!

I appreciate the time you guys put into your product and that you keep updating it with new features.