collection totals and fullscreen CoverFlow in DVDPedia

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
-LD
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

collection totals and fullscreen CoverFlow in DVDPedia

Post by -LD »

I suppose this could apply to all the Pedias.

I like in Pocketpedia that I get a small (#) next to each collection (smart collection, etc). I'd like DVDPedia to do the same. I know this isn't how iTunes does it, but I'd prefer it, at least as a user-selectable option.

I'd also like CoverFlow to work in fullscreen mode, rather than the more simple interface.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: collection totals and fullscreen CoverFlow in DVDPedia

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the feedback. Cover Flow is a Leopard only, once we no longer support Tiger we will be able to consider adding Cover Flow to the fullscreen. On the count for each collections, try out the "Show Count" under the file menu.
sampalm

Re: collection totals and fullscreen CoverFlow in DVDPedia

Post by sampalm »

The user interface is very difficult to use for large collections.

1) Cover flow need to go full screen. The Sort need to improve so that when the cursor is in the center, an option in the menu allows to sort the dvds around the cover according to same actor, same genre, alphabetical, etc. so that the search becomes easier with the remote and on the screen without the use of keyboard.

2) The full screen mode need to have multiple rows if I read the post above right that cover it is a leopard feature.