Wish List Feature

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Tamburra
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Wish List Feature

Post by Tamburra »

I love the Wish List feature. I have a numerous amount of movies in my wish list. To make things easier it would be nice when i finally get the movie and I add it to my library that DVDpedia will ask if I would like to remove it from my wish list. A feature like this would be awesome and would personally make my DVDpedia experience a little easier.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Wish List Feature

Post by sjk »

You can select one or more items in the Wish List, run Edit > Mark As > Bought, and the selected items will be moved from WL to the Library collection. That seems easier to me than re-adding movies to Library that were originally added in Wish List, then being asked to delete those Wish List duplicates.
Tamburra
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by Tamburra »

I understand that method. I have close to 800 movies in my wish list. Thats the only reason why I had the idea i stated. I tend to forget what is in my wish list sometimes. That's my problem lol.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Tamburra wrote:I tend to forget what is in my wish list sometimes. That's my problem lol.
Just remember to search it before adding? Problem solved. :)