Pocketpedia2 sort by issue

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
freesmith
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Pocketpedia2 sort by issue

Post by freesmith »

hi everyone.i am very pleased with the last pocketpedia version for the iphone.but when i sorted all the films i can only choose between title,director,director(last name). it would be great to sort by other fields such as date added,ratings,duration or other important fields to other users. would this be available shortly?thanks!
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Pocketpedia2 sort by issue

Post by Nora »

Pocketpedia2 takes over whatever sorting you have set in the Pedias on your Mac so if you sort your collection by 'Rated' for example, it'll be syncronized in that order.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

Will it eventually be possible sort directly in Pocketpedia2 or is there some reason for not having that capability? Thanks.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

We would have to create our own pop-up selection for this as Apple does not provide a UI that would include a selection wheel for so many choices. It would make Pocketpedia2 a bit cluttered, not positive if it will be a feature as in most cases it's meant to be an extension of the desktop Pedias that can provide any ordering. As Pocketpedia2 becomes more independent it might make more sense.
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

That all makes sense -- thanks.