Spine Labels

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
vanmidr

Spine Labels

Post by vanmidr »

I would like to have the option to be able to print spine labels. I inquired how to do this a while ago, and I was directed to a post on how to make a new template. I'm not computer programming literate, nevertheless I tried, only to give up in confusion :( So now I request that you make this a downloadable feature. Thanks for your time and a great product. Rob
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Spine Labels

Post by Nora »

Which Pedia program are you referring to? How exactly do you want the spine labels to look? Are you planning on printing small labels that affix to the bottom of a DVD/book/CD/game or do you want the whole spine covered? What would be the exact sizes?
vanmidr

Post by vanmidr »

I am using Bookpedia, and would like to organize my books according to LCC filing system. I would not want to label the whole spine, but only around 7 cm of it, and around 3 cm wide. I had in mind to be able to select what size of label when I requested to print. I use such an option in MS Word when printing my return address on labels, where I input the code # found on the sheet of labels. But with Bookpedia, I was hoping to select a number of books, and print the LCC numbers all at once on separate labels. I hope this clarifies my request.
teacher24_70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by teacher24_70 »

I would like the ability to create label templates based on the Pedia data as well. I like the idea of checking just certain entries to print.