New features on iTunes Grid i need

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
mister x
Inductee
Inductee

New features on iTunes Grid i need

Post by mister x »

Hi, i'm using DvdPedia and i exporting my collection list in html whit iTunes List model.
Can someone modify the research for actor to research list of film directly through only list of my films?
Can i enter into "The Good Shepherd" info, and click on link of the niro, and see the list of film by De Niro that i have, and not redirect to some site whit this list.
I also need that the menu bar of index still block into the page and not autohide.
(sorry for my english, i'm italian ^_^).
Please help me, thanks !!
Conor
Top Dog

Re: New features on iTunes Grid i need

Post by Conor »

Can someone modify the research for actor to research list of film directly through only list of my films?
The search in the Fancy Index template should only be based on your exported movies ,as it filters the list of movies? What search term are you using and what movies are you getting that are not part of your collection? Could you point us to your website URL?
Can i enter into "The Good Shepherd" info, and click on link of the niro, and see the list of film by De Niro that i have, and not redirect to some site whit this list.
The link performs a search on IMDb, you could modify the link to send the search back into the top filter search box, but this would require knowledge of Javascript.
I also need that the menu bar of index still block into the page and not autohide.
I think we might be referring to different templates. The iTunes looking one I have in mind (FancyIndex) does not contain an index, let alone one that auto-hides