'Last Seen' history

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

'Last Seen' history

Post by kbarnes70 »

Hi guys,

Can I make a feature request please? Would it be possible one day to include a history of when movies have been viewed? Currently I can see the date on which a movie was *last* seen, but for the movies I watch over and over I can't access the history of when I saw them. There is a 'Play Count' that is possible when making a smart folder, but that simply shows the number of times a movie has been viewed, not when. Incidentally, I can't seem to find the Play Count in any of the fields for Info View or Edit panel etc.

Kind Regards,

Keith
scooter64
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: 'Last Seen' history

Post by scooter64 »

Hey Keith,

I think you're talking about the "Last Seen History" tab on the "View" drop-down menu, when you have a movie title you want to know about highlighted.

Inside this new box that opens, you can see the history of the movie in question (each time you've selected: mark as -> seen today). The cool part is the comments area, where I make notations of who I watched this movie with etc or their comments. That way you can make comments for each viewing of a movie.

Is this what you're looking for?

Just trying to help :)

Scott
sjk
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by sjk »

scooter64 wrote:The cool part is the comments area, where I make notations of who I watched this movie with etc or their comments. That way you can make comments for each viewing of a movie.
Great suggestion - thanks!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I can't seem to find the Play Count in any of the fields
It's based directly of the number of entries in the last seen history.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by kbarnes70 »

scooter64 wrote:
Is this what you're looking for?

Just trying to help :)

Scott
Genius!!! Thanks so much. Exactly what I want. How can I have missed this for so long?

Kind Regards,

Keith