Date Added & Date Purchased

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
FineWine
Site Admin

Date Added & Date Purchased

Post by FineWine »

Date Added & Date Purchased fields to be filled in automatically for adding new entries to library, otherwise you then add or change the date manually if necessary via the calendar.

I find adding the dates via the calendar each time a chore. The only time I feel when you would really need the calendar is on initial library set up. I tend to add new entries on the day I acquire them.

Oops - just realised I suggested this once before here http://www.bruji.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3721
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Date Added & Date Purchased

Post by Conor »

Date added is done automatically, but thank you for iterating your request on the date purchased. A small tip, the word "today" is a valid value for date purchased, although depending on your preference that might not be better than the three clicks needed in the calendar.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Date Added & Date Purchased

Post by FineWine »

Sorry yes Date Added is done automatically but it does not appear until you add the new library entry to the library. Would it not be better if the date/s field was automatically filled and appearing during the creating of a new library entry.