Field for last seen history

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Field for last seen history

Post by kbarnes70 »

Hi guys,

Is it possible to add to the Desired Features List a new field which would enable users to make a smart collection based on the number of times a movie has been watched? Eg, Seen History is greater than 5 and so on? This would enable us to make a smart collection of the movies we watch most often - our favourites. Or is there currently any way to do this? I have tried making a smart collection using Last Seen as a field and entering "last seen is greater than 40 days" plus "last seen is greater than 100 days" plus "last seen is greater than 200 days" etc and then selecting ALL but it just finds the count based on the biggest number, eg 200 in my example. Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Keith
Nora
Site Admin

Re: Field for last seen history

Post by Nora »

You can use the 'Play Count' criteria to create a smart collection based on how often a movie has been watched. (The play count is based on the 'Last Seen History'.)
kbarnes70
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Re: Field for last seen history

Post by kbarnes70 »

Nora wrote:You can use the 'Play Count' criteria to create a smart collection based on how often a movie has been watched. (The play count is based on the 'Last Seen History'.)
What a star you are, Nora. How did I miss that?! Thanks for the ultraprompt reply.

Kind Regards,

Keith