iCloud/Dropbox

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Avey
Inductee
Inductee

iCloud/Dropbox

Post by Avey »

Have both DVD & CDpedia which I am more than pleased with the only item that lets them down is the lack of iCloud and/or Dropbox support. I know this was on your To Do list when I purchased the programs early 2013, do you have a time frame yet or isn't it going to happen?
Conor
Top Dog

Re: iCloud/Dropbox

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the kind words. iCloud is still giving us bugs that, although rare, are catastrophic and impossible to handle. So we have yet no immediate plans to add sync between Pocketpedia and the Pedias via iCloud or Dropbox. You can use both to keep Mac's synced by placing the data folder on the cloud, but Pocketpedia will require a local WiFi for longer.
Nosoforos

Re: iCloud/Dropbox

Post by Nosoforos »

I'm so sorry to hear there are difficulties in implementing this! It's a 'big' problem for me and I really hope it will be supported soon... I don't have any other apps that don't sync with iCloud/dropbox anymore and having to sync physically with one of my Macs is something I find difficult to adjust to. I wish you all the luck in hopefully getting it to work. I really like bookpedia :)