iPhone X Update For Pocketpedia?

Tell us about your wildest feature dreams. Or just harmless suggestions for improvement.
Richard
Captain
Captain

Re: iPhone X Update For Pocketpedia?

Post by Richard »

Conor wrote:
Richard wrote:
Conor wrote: iPhone XI. :shock: :D
Um... :)
Everybody keep calm, we are at XS and XR, not yet at XI. :D :lol:
You know you are killing me right. :lol:
djwudi
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Post by djwudi »

That was funny and all, but I'd like to cast another vote for an iPhone X (and soon to be XS) user looking forward to an updated version of PocketPedia. :)
Richard
Captain
Captain

Post by Richard »

11 months since an iOS update.
Richard
Captain
Captain

Post by Richard »

Last request. Is this going to happen at all or is the iOS version just not worth updating anymore? I have been using this software for 11 years but I feel like it is time to move on if there are not going to be any serious updates anymore. I would happily buy updated versions but I don't have that as an option. The lack of a syncing service and hating looking at the app on my phone for the last year has been disappointing.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I have it ready. I do apologize I have been incredible slow due to a number of factors (mainly working on the Mac Apps), but I should have it submitted by January, if I don't decide to redo it for iOS 12 only (just a joke, I'll release that version and then do that).
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

A promised the interim update 3.6 released in January. The next update is half finished, will bring more support for iPhone X and drop all iOS under 11.