Mini cover images in list view?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
ND

Mini cover images in list view?

Post by ND »

Is there a way to have small cover images show up in the list view? If not, would you consider adding this feature?
Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Hi ND,
You mean a cover image view browser? You can get that by clicking on the little button next to the +/- signs at the bottom left-hand corner of the main table. The size of those images can be changed inside your Preferences.
If you mean having little cover images in the status column, that's probably not going to happen since that column is already displaying the images for the Borrowed and Wish list (if you don't have that excluded from the library). Also, there are two cover images shown for each movie already - the image well and in the drawer - it might be a bit 'overkill' to add a third..

Nora
ND

Post by ND »

Good point. I just prefer having the images next to the titles in list view to help me spot things quicker. But I'll live. Thanks for the reply.
Mithras

Post by Mithras »

I would add my voice to those supporting this feature. It would make browsing the list more pleasant.
Mithras

Post by Mithras »

I would add my voice to those supporting this feature. It would make browsing the list more pleasant.
kuzelnik
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Me too

Post by kuzelnik »

I had also expressed interest in this feature. It would be nice to close the drawer and cover below the collections just to see a cover icon in a column to the left of the DVD title. As a bonus, you could add the scroll bar on the bottom to adjust the cover sizes the same way the cover view works and the row heights would adjust accordingly (keep the title and other info vertically centered in the row).