Is the Library Folder functioning correctly?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
Replytom
Inductee
Inductee

Is the Library Folder functioning correctly?

Post by Replytom »

I upgraded to Bookpedia 5.1.4 a few months ago.

I just noticed today that when I add a "new book entry" into a Bookpedia collection (e.g. mysteries), it does not also add it to the library folder. The library folder appears frozen. Book entries are in the library folder appears to be entries prior to last upgrade. When I move a new entry from the Mystery collection where I entered it to the Library Folder, it removes it from the mystery collection. I can't have a "new entry" in the Library Folder and in a collection folder -- it's one or the other? I had the impression that ALL book entries should be in the library folder -- but also could be assigned to a collection. Any idea what might be happening? Is there a preference I should have set? An FAQ that can help? [imac OSX 10.7.5)
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Is the Library Folder functioning correctly?

Post by Conor »

Bookpedia has the ability to have library independent collections. They are indicated by a grey icon (of the little books) by the collection name.

To check the setting select the "Mystery" collection and click on the "File" main menu. There will be an option to toggle the collection between included and excluded. If the collection is already included the command should read "Excluded Collection from Library". Even if already included, try making it excluded and then back again to included.