Transfer to new Computer.

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
SilverChaser101

Transfer to new Computer.

Post by SilverChaser101 »

I am new here and have had my new macbook pro for a couple of months (Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.1) and had transferred files and information from a old computer went to add New DVDS to the DVD pedia (Version 5.6) and get no matches trying to add with I sight. or ASIN number off of Amazon product page. any information will be helpful. Was just able to get time to post to the board. Book pedia works fine. Hopefully this makes sense because I am not one for using Computer terms. Thanks in Advance.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Transfer to new Computer.

Post by Conor »

Please try the Amazon Test option in DVDpedia. If you are still having issues do update to the current Beta version, that has updates for High Sierra. You can replace your current copy with the beta version copy, if that works better for you.
SilverChaser101

Re: Transfer to new Computer.

Post by SilverChaser101 »

Conor wrote:Please try the Amazon Test option in DVDpedia. If you are still having issues do update to the current Beta version, that has updates for High Sierra. You can replace your current copy with the beta version copy, if that works better for you.
Thank you so much for the information. Selecting the Amazon Test option worked. so no download of the beta version was needed. seems like the search comes in faster as well.