DVDpedia Automatically Send Emails

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
zolotkey

DVDpedia Automatically Send Emails

Post by zolotkey »

Hello,

I am trying to setup Automatically send emails to my borrows that I have in my Contacts. The email populates and I can manually send emails via the context menu of Email Borrower but the automated email "Outgoing Emails"/Pending email list never shoots off an email. Mail.app has a working smtp server. I was wondering if there is something I can do to get this fixed.

Details on version and host:
macOS 10.14.5
DVDpedia - 5.9.3

I have looked in the error logs and I can only find one line in system.log

DVDpedia[67266]: assertion failed: 18F132: libxpc.dylib + 90677 [9A0FFA79-082F-3293-BF49-63976B073B74]: 0x89

I was using dtruss and found that DVDpedia was looking for these two files when I try to press the send now button

open("/Users/zolotkey/Library/Preferences/com.apple.mail.plist\0", 0x0, 0x1B6) = 21 0
open("/Users/zolotkey/Library/Mail/V2/MailData/Accounts.plist\0", 0x0, 0x1B6) = -1 Err#2

Thanks!
Conor
Top Dog

Re: DVDpedia Automatically Send Emails

Post by Conor »

Thank you for the debugging. I put it on my radar for next week. I am in the process of finishing 6.0 and getting that out the door and then I will be able to stop supporting 10.5 and upgrade my system to test that properly with my daily use. As I have a feeling it might be new restrictions on Mojave.
zolotkey

Post by zolotkey »

Thanks for letting me know. :) If you need any testing done let me know.
zolotkey

Post by zolotkey »

We updated to 6.0 and are still having the problem. Thought I would let you know.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Thank you for reminding me. I actually did not get around to it, wanted to launch 6.0 and get people upgrading, instead of holding off while I did all the bugs.