Main Page Credit List copied to Credit Page

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
vamarsh
Inductee
Inductee

Main Page Credit List copied to Credit Page

Post by vamarsh »

DVDpedia - On my iMac 27 I'm currently running 5.6.1, when available I always download the updates. Luckily this time I saved my 5.6.1. before downloading the newer 6.
On old 5.6.1 on the 'main' page I could always highlight and copy all the entries in the 'starring' field, then go to the 'credit' page and using the paste function from the drop down bar at the top of the screen [not using the mouse], DVDpedia would drop the list of performers into the 'credit' page all nicely numbered. Version 6 doesn't do this.
This feature is a real time saver for someone like myself who likes to have complete 'credit lists' on the main page and on the credit page.
Will this feature be forever lost?
I've deleted the new ver. 6 and returned to using 5.6.1, as this is a major function loss for me that I don't want to give up.
Conor
Top Dog

Re: Main Page Credit List copied to Credit Page

Post by Conor »

Say no more, fixed in the beta:

DVDpedia Beta

Thank you for the clear and detailed bug report. Everything was over hauled and updated, means some of the 1,000 of small features DVDpedia might have been left behind, but when possible I bring them back. For example "Show in Finder" for linked files is also back in the beta.