Bookpedia for comics (italians at that)

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
birdack81
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Bookpedia for comics (italians at that)

Post by birdack81 »

Hello,

I am a long time user of DVDpedia and I finally came around to use Bookpedia to handle my massive comics collection. Now, my problem is that when published in Italy, comics are usually in volumes that collect different issues. I was trying to list those issues in a way that allows me to search for those (in order to avoid too many duplicates). What I was thinking was to use a field like "Author" or "Genre" where multiple records can be stored. How can I use one custom field like that?

As an example, here is one volume to be add:

Title: Assedio
Author: Brian Michael Bendis, Olivier Coipel, Micheal Lark
Series: Super Eroi - Il Mito
Custom text for issues: The Cabal # 1 (Feb 2010); Siege # 1-4 (Mar-Jul 2010); Siege: Loki # 1 (Jun 2010); Siege: Secret Warriors # 1 (Jun 2010); Siege: Spider-Man # 1 (Jun 2010); Siege: Captain America # 1 (Jun 2010); Siege: Young Avengers # 1 (Jun 2010); Sentry: Fallen Sun # 1 (Jul 2010)

This is a much more detailed website with the information of this volume: https://www.comicsbox.it/albo/SUPEROIMITO_001

What I would like is just have the list of issues in a author-like field. I hope I managed to explain myself...

Thanks for the great work!
birdack81
Bruji Friend
Bruji Friend

Re: Bookpedia for comics (italians at that)

Post by birdack81 »

For those interested, I solved the problem. I do not know how it could escape me, but I just used a Custom Tag field to get the desired effect. So kind of easy problem to solve, for once