Next App Store Release?

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Next App Store Release?

Post by DanThe »

I just did a clean installation of macOS Catalina 10.15.6 and was wondering when the next App Store releases of the Bruji apps would be. The reason of course is because I would like to avoid having to reinstall the beta versions.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Next App Store Release?

Post by FineWine »

Conor is busy doing a lot of coding for all the app's whilst trying to keep his young family safe. He has virtually been a 'stay-at-home-dad' these last 6 months.

The Beta's are all Gold releases except in name only. Remember he has 6 app's to code for and also he has to keep DogHouse up and going smoothly and there lots of ideas on improvements in that area to be incorporated as well. One of the big problems is that amazon keep moving the goal posts and changing the rules. He is also trying to incorporate most of the 'User' suggestions garnered from these forums.

All the while writing for the next whole number release version 7, which will have a heap of new things; which may include full integration with iCloud. Whether he will actually use Apple iCloud or his own servers is a nice mystery. Other big changes might be better integration with the cataloguing of downloaded; movies/TV series, ebooks, music & games and NAS based home networks.

Remember he is a 'one-man-band' and that COVID-19 has thrown everyone's plans and schedules out the window.
DanThe
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by DanThe »

Hi FineWine,

No disrespect intended here and thank you for the updates on the current activities at Bruji. Looking forward to all the new features.

I did also send a support email which I do state how challenging that juggling being an indie developer with all the changes in the Apple ecosystem and especially providing for a family in these times of social distancing can be.

Again thank you, take care and stay safe.
FineWine
Site Admin

Post by FineWine »

Thank you - your support for Bruji and these forums is very much appreciated :D