Bookpedia: "topics" (Themen) field as "tags" after update

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
ella

Bookpedia: "topics" (Themen) field as "tags" after update

Post by ella »

Recently I updated to 5.7.0 after quite a time. Everything seems fine, only today I realized that everything I put into the field "topicd" (German: Themen) – which was a plain text field and I used it for table of content of many books – is formatted as kind of "tags", which does not make sense at all, as surnames, names, titles, page numbers of articles etc. are all separated into these blue bubbles and all the line breaks have gone. Even if I'd used it for some kind of keywords before I don't think the algorithm could analyse which words or combinations make sense as tags and convert them automatically.

How can I configure this field not to behave like this and revert the field content into normal plain text?

Thanks.
FineWine
Site Admin

Re: Bookpedia: "topics" (Themen) field as "tags" after updat

Post by FineWine »

HI this sounds like one for Conor. Please email support@bruji.com

Also please provide what macOS version you are using. Bookpedia 5.7.0 is not optimised for Catalina or Big Sur which are optimised for 64bit programs only. If you are able please update your Pedia's to the latest version from here https://bruji.com/beta/ These beta's are very stable.

Also have a read here:
MacOs Big Sur
and
pedia 6 database and 5.7
and
Re: MacOs Big Sur

Cheers and stay safe