Premiere in 0 Days

Any trouble you encounter with the Pedias, here's the place to ask for help.
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Premiere in 0 Days

Post by DreamStatic »

I am trying out the DVDPedia and I am really digging it, however I think I ran into a bug or something. I can't for the life of me figure out how to remove the "Premiere in 0 days" banner along the bottom of the pic on the sidebar. I have attached a picture so you can see what I am talking about. This has occurred on a couple of different cover images. When you click on the pic in the sidebar to open it up full-size in an individual window it does NOT have the banner. But is always has it in the sidebar. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

~DreamStatic

Nora
Site Admin

Post by Nora »

Hi DreamStatic,

those banners reflect the information from the theatrical release, DVD release or due date fields. If you want to get rid of them, go into the Preferences/Style and check the option 'Don't show status banners over cover images'.

Nora
DreamStatic
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by DreamStatic »

Thanks so much for the reply. I eventually did realize I had the checkbox on in the preferences. Thanks.

Keep up the fantastic work on the 'pedias. They seem to be very impressive.
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Also the banner will go away on it's own tomorrow. When you edit the theatrical date and enter just "2006", Apple assumes today's date for the rest of the date. This is okay for displaying the date as only the year shows, but when doing the banner DVDpedia thinks the movie is premiering today as the theatrical date has been set for today.

Very useful if you enter the correct theatrical release date, I have a smart collection with "theatrical is in the next 90 days", sorted by the theatrical column, then you can tell by the banner when you have to go to the movies. Same thing for DVD sale release date.

What I did change (in a silent update) is it should say "Premiere today" looks better.