.Mac Bookpedia Website

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
drpr
Inductee
Inductee

.Mac Bookpedia Website

Post by drpr »

I have a question for those who are familiar with the ability to publish the bookpedia booklist to the .mac website. When I did it, I was able to go to the website to view the published list, but the site is not listed among my .mac sites. When I try to list the page manually, I cannot do it unless I am creating the website from scratch. Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks!

DRPR
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

There are two ways to go about it. The easiest, on the .Mac homepage link the uploaded site as an external page. Click on the advance tab and then on external HTML. You will be able to navigate to your uploaded books site and select the index.html file inside the folder and name the link.

The other option is before uploading create a site using homepage (this has the advantage of allowing you to password protect your book site). Then when uploading to .Mac from Bookpedia be sure to name your site exactly the same as the one you created in homepage. The created site will show up as a regular site on your homepage site list for you to link from "my sites" in a site menu.