Delete?

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Darph_Bobo

Delete?

Post by Darph_Bobo »

How do you turn on the warning if you are about to delete an item? And wouldn't an Undo or Undelete option be useful?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

It's not possible to disable that warning at the moment due to the lack of undo from a delete. But we are working on adding undo support for that and then we can look at having a check box for skipping the warning in the future as other warning have.
Darph_Bobo

Delete?

Post by Darph_Bobo »

I think you misunderstood, I do NOT see a warning before an item is deleted. If I click on delete by mistake the item is gone in an instant and if I didn't see what was deleted I'm screwed and have to restore from a backup.
I would like to have the warning dialog back. I don't know how you can say it's not possible to remove the warning when mine is gone and I have no idea how I did it.

Thanks,
=Mike
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

My confusion and my mistake (the warning can be disabled). Under the help menu you will find a menu command "Reset Warnings" select it once; all the warnings you have set to be suppressed will come back.
Darph_Bobo

Delete?

Post by Darph_Bobo »

That did it!
I thank you for your patience and assistance.

=Mike