bundle pricing

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
dannysilver
Inductee
Inductee

bundle pricing

Post by dannysilver »

I have just found this bookpedia and am quite pleased with it. I have also convinced a friend of mine of its worth and he wants a copy. We would like to take advantage of the bundle pricing possibilities. The bundle pricing page specifies the opportunity to receive bundle pricing on two, three, or four pedias, but does not specify that they all have to be different programs. However, the shopping cart does not allow me to change the quantities of licenses I can buy at one time.

In other words, my friend and I want to buy separate licenses for the same product, but want to take advantage of the bundle pricing. (likely we would take advantage of the Three-pedia pricing as we may have a third friend wish to buy a copy as well, or I may want to buy a copy of DVDpedia, which, if it is as good as bookpedia, I am sure I will like just as much).

Is there a way to receiving the bundle pricing, even if two or more of the pedias we buy are the same program?

Thanks,
Dan Upshaw