Pedias and iDisk

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Bruce
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Pedias and iDisk

Post by Bruce »

Happy to report that using the Bruji help for sharing a library between two computers I now have Bookpedia working off my iDisk and accessible from both home and work computers. It is working very well with manual syncing of iDisk ... using the automatic syncing did cause a few problems.

I've been working with the pedias (book, DVD, CD) for almost a week now and they are the best I've used ... and I have dropped some money on several others :shock:

bruce (brand new to this Mac stuff)
Bruce
Addicted to Bruji
Addicted to Bruji

Post by Bruce »

A little follow-up: I imported my windows based book collection (Collectorz) into Bookpedia on my laptop ... WITH MUCH HELP from Nora, great customer support. That was 721 books. I created a smart collection for the cookbooks based on genre and it worked flawlessly.

I went home and cranked up the Mini and did a manual sync of iDisk and about five minutes later the entire collection was on the mini including the new smart collection. OUTSTANDING.

This may not be important for most users, I don't know, but it is very important for my use.

FWIW