change default 'sell item on amazon' store

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.

change default 'sell item on amazon' store

Postby m_s » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:20 pm

I can't figure out how to change the default for 'Sell item on Amazon' - sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but would be grateful for being steered in the right direction. I want to sell through the .co.uk store.
m_s

Postby Nora » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:10 am

The 'Sell on Amazon' link should go back to the Amazon from which the entry was originally added. But I just looked at that and it does always seem to go to Amazon US regardless. Thanks for pointing that out. We'll fix that for the future.
Nora
Site Admin

Postby m_s » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 am

what i have found is that it's actually a bit more complicated: once i had rearranged the list of amazon stores so that .co.uk is at the top of the list, it does then seem to go to .co.uk when i select 'sell on amazon'. but then when i actually try to list it, it gets all confused and reverts to .com. i look forward to the fix!
m_s

Postby Nora » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:14 am

Thanks for the extra information. We'll take a look at that.
Nora
Site Admin

Postby Conor » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:00 am

I have been unable to duplicate the bug. Could you please drag the item you want to sell from your table view to the Finder desktop; this will create a file with all the item's information, if you could please email me that file, so that I can import your item into my collection and try to duplicate the bug with the same item. Thank you.
Conor
Top Dog

Return to PediaTalk