DVDPedia: Fullscreen Mode & video_ts

Talk to other Pedia users about the programs, share tricks and tips or ask questions about existing features.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

DVDPedia: Fullscreen Mode & video_ts

Post by Feynman »

Could someone please take screenshots of these two features for me?

In addition to screenshots, could someone please explain to me how the video_ts feature works? Currently I use Matinee and it's great. Is DVDPedia just as easy as selcting a folder that has the audio and video folders in it?

I am about to purchase a license and would like to get some information on these two items first.

Thanks!
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

Here is a video of the feature. In the case of this video they movies are QuickTime and a DivX, but a VIDEO_TS folder would work the same way, except that DVD Player is run instead of QuickTime, there is also a preference to us VLC instead. To link a VIDEO_TS folder you can select it from the links sections of a movie to link it. But faster is drag and drop into the info view of the movie. The next version of DVDpedia can also handle disk image links such as ISOs. It will mount them and launch the VIDEO_TS inside. DVDpedia has a demo version; download it to give the full screen feature a try before you buy.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

Re: DVDPedia: Fullscreen Mode & video_ts

Post by Feynman »

I never did thank you for posting that. Thanks Conor! I can't wait to have more full screen options! Any update on that?
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

You are welcome. We are always making improvements and are planning much greater media integration for DVDpedia in the next version.
Feynman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Feynman »

Any word on when the next release will be out? Need beta testers? :)
Conor
Top Dog

Post by Conor »

I'll add you to the beta tester list so that we can email you when we have a beta ready for testing.